Beating the heat during the warmer months or staying warm when winter rolls around all depends on your HVAC system. When there’s an emergency, you want someone that provides central heating and air conditioning service fast. Luckily, the professionals at Pro Service Mechanical are there for you every step of the way. We are your choice when you need fast, expert service. Some other companies might say they handle all of your needs but we actually do!
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- 24 hour heating and furnace repair
- Emergency AC repair
- Air conditioning installation
- Duct services
- AC maintenance
- Air sanitization
- Heating maintenance
We understand how important it is to work with a trustworthy company. Read our reviews to see what real customers have to say!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
A lot of homeowners want to know when they need to get rid of their old unit and schedule furnace installation and replacement. Here’s when you should consider calling a furnace service company:
- Age: Any unit that is over 18-20 years needs to be replaced.
- Frequency of repairs: If you’re constantly calling a heating contractor out to your home, the costs of repair could be adding up. It may be more cost-efficient to replace.
- Your heating costs are rising: The less efficient your system gets, the more you should expect to pay in heating costs. If things have gotten out of control, consider a new unit.
- Weigh all of these factors and call us: If you’ve considered all of the following together and need a second opinion, call us. We’ll let you know what’s best for you, not just what’s best for our bottom line.
When to Schedule Furnace Maintenance and Tune Ups
Some Warman homeowners think that regular servicing of their system is unnecessary, but nothing could be further from the truth. Keeping your system running smoothly means taking good care of it throughout its lifespan. This means longer life, better performance, and increased efficiency. Pro Service Mechanical can help.
- Schedule your tune-up before the tail end of summer in order to avoid waiting until the last minute.
- If you had issues with your furnace last winter, call us for a check before heating season.
- If you haven’t fired up your furnace all summer, give us a call. We can ensure everything is working properly so that you’re not calling for furnace repair service as soon as winter hits.
Want to stay ahead of the news? Visit our blog to find out how you can keep your HVAC healthy.
Emergency HVAC Services
Whether you need emergency furnace repair in the dead of winter or 24 hour AC service, or techs can help. We’re knowledgeable with both heating and cooling services to keep you comfortable year-round. We know how important it is to have someone you can call. Having an HVAC breakdown can mean serious discomfort and can even affect your health and safety.
Call today for a fast response and get your emergency taken care of. We offer tailored solutions to get you back to enjoying the comfort of your home.