Your plumbing is made up of many small components that need to function together to provide you with the comforts you’ve become accustomed to. Imagine going a week without a hot shower or being unable to use your restroom. That’s why you want a residential plumbing contractor that can handle all of your needs. At Pro Service Mechanical in City, SK, we can handle all of your plumbing needs.
Since 2008, we have been offering the following services to City and the surrounding areas:
- 24 hour plumbing repair
- Clogged drain repair
- Toilet repair
- Hot water heater repair service
- Gas fitting
- And more!
We are the top choice in your area because we believe in customer satisfaction. Read our reviews to see why people love us.
Benefits of Tankless Hot Water Heater Installation
Knowing when to replace your hot water tank can be a bit of a challenge. You might be wondering if you should install another traditional system, or if you should move on to a point of use water heater. Here are some of the benefits of going tankless:
- Space Savings: If you’re short on floor space, tankless models are usually smaller and installed directly into your wall.
- Improved efficiency: These systems are more efficient than a tank model because they don’t have to store gallons of water at a time.
- On-demand hot water: You’ll get to enjoy hot water almost instantly and you won’t have to worry about running out.
- Longer life: Instant hot water heaters usually last up to 20 years so you’ll get a lot of use from your investment.
When to Get Professional Help for Your Drains
Many homeowners will decide to go the DIY route when it comes to clogs. What some don't realize is that store-bought chemical cleaner can be very harsh on your pipes. These could eat away at the pipe lining causing more issues down the line. Worst of all, they don’t even tackle the problem at its root. Here’s when you should call a drain cleaning company:
- More than one clogged drain
- Multiple slow drains throughout your home
- There’s a deep clog that can’t be reached using DIY methods
- You have recurring clogs
- You don’t want to deal with the hassle yourself
If you want to get in contact with us but can’t get to the phone, send us a message on our contact us page.
Emergency Plumbing Service
Having a 24 hour plumber at your disposal can be a huge relief. It means knowing exactly who to call if you need tankless water heater services or need a professional to inspect your pipes. No matter what your emergency, we can handle it. From cold showers, to lost valuables in your drains, we are available 24/7 to answer your call. You’re important to us, which is why we offer:
- Upfront pricing
- Fast response
- Licensed and certified technicians