Pro Service Mechanical provides professional industrial refrigeration services. From ice machines and prep tables to walk in coolers and freezers, our technicians have the experience necessary to handle all of your commercial cooler needs. If you own or run a restaurant and require maintenance on your equipment, we can help.
Are you in need of commercial freezer repair? If you need to keep food for your business, you know how important it is to make sure the product is refrigerated at the appropriate temperature for health and safety reasons. We have the best refrigeration mechanics in Saskatoon, SK and the surrounding area so find out the difference and call us today.
Your opinion matters to us! Leave a review or read up on what your neighbors have to say about our services.
Commercial Freezer Repair
If you own a restaurant or business with a commercial walk-in freezer, then our team can help you. Ask us today about our quarterly restaurant equipment maintenance program. We are happy to come out to your business and give a free estimate. Call us today to find out about our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Here are signs it’s time to call us:
- Spoiling food
- Leaks or puddles around your units
- Visibly damaged or broken seals on your equipment
- Skyrocketing energy bills
Prep Table Installation
We know your prep table has to be operating at the correct temperature to keep your food safe. Downtime on this equipment can cause big problems in a commercial kitchen. Let us handle the maintenance for you. Restaurant owners and managers know that Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon is the standard for restaurant appliance needs.
If you want to get in contact with a team member, but can’t get to the phone, send us a message through our contact us page.
Ice Machine Repair Services
It is important to have regular ice machine service and cleaning. We provide commercial ice machine repair of all restaurant ice maker brands including Manitowoc and Hoshizaki. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your system, give us a call:
- Leaks: Although water around your machine is common due to melted ice, if your system itself is leaking, you might have a mechanical issue.
- Reduced output: If your ice machine won’t fill up, it’s likely you need to call a technician.
- Strange or loud noises: If your industrial ice maker is making noises you haven’t heard before, it could be due to a malfunction.
- Bad taste or smell: Your filter needs regular cleaning. Our experienced technicians can assist you with regular maintenance.