What many homeowners don’t know is that the air inside their homes can be even more polluted than the air outside! You don’t want to feel like you’re breathing dirty air when you want to feel comfortable inside of your own home. Luckily, the air experts at Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon, SK can help you improve your air quality and get you breathing easier in no time.
Our customers love us because of our dedication to making their experiences hassle-free. We are available around the clock to assist you with your heating and cooling needs and everything in between. If you want to improve the air in your home, contact us, your trusted indoor air quality company.
Here are some of the services we can help you with:
Excess humidity in your home can lead to mould growth and even water damage. We provide dehumidifier installation to get your home to the proper climate.
Choosing the Right Air Filter
One big factor that affects your indoor air quality is the kind of filter you’re using in your heating or cooling system. It is also important that you’re regularly changing your air filters. We can help with choosing the right option for you, as well as servicing your system regularly for filter changes. Here are some popular options available on the market:
- Fibreglass Filters: These are the most affordable and common types of air filter. However, they also have the lowest filtering capability. They work best in just protecting your system rather than screening out dust and pollutants.
- Pleated FIlters: These are another common option. They are usually made from polyester or cotton and are more effective than fiberglass in filtering dust and other pollutants.
- HEPA filters: These are high-efficiency filters that screen up to 99.97% of contaminants in your home’s air.
- UV filters: These systems use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and viruses in your home but are not very effective and screening dust and other particles.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
There are several steps you can take at home to improve the air quality in your Saskatoon home. If you don’t know where to start, or just aren’t sure what systems are available to you, call Pro Service Mechanical for air quality services. In the meantime, here are some things you can do:
- Check your air filter and replace as recommended by your HVAC professional.
- Keep your home and the area around your HVAC system clean and dust-free.
- Certain plants help purify your home and can increase air quality.
If your air ducts are collapsing or you notice poor airflow, professional air duct repair can solve the problem.
Why Choose Us?
Knowing who to call for HVAC services in your area is vital! You want to choose a reliable service you can trust with your most vital heating, cooling, and air service needs. Our team of experts is highly trained in both residential and commercial services. You can count on us to be there for you when you need it the most.
No issue is beyond us, and you’ll be able to speak directly with the owner about any unresolved issues. We strive to provide quality service from start to finish so that you’ll be satisfied and know that your investment was worth it.