Winter gloves and a parka just won’t cut it when temperatures are below freezing in Saskatoon, SK. Don’t waste time with a heater that disappoints! We can bring warmth back into your home or workplace with fast and effective heating repair services.
Pro Service Mechanical is the local heating service company when you need solutions that last! Our certified and experienced technicians have established an A+ BBB rating you can count on. With up-front prices and honest advice, we’ll get your heater back on track. Financing is available and we offer a peace-of-mind satisfaction guarantee.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury heating at a competitive price. Ask us about radiant floor heating!
Seasonal Strategy for Your Heater Tune-Up
During the fall, winter, and even into spring, Saskatoon has temperatures that really put your heating equipment to work. Ongoing use and strain on the system can lead to problems if you’re not careful. It’s important to have your heater cared for by a professional.
Pro Service Mechanical recommends an annual heater tune-up to prevent unexpected repairs and extend the life of your equipment.
To make maintenance easy, we can build you a maintenance package that fits your needs. We’ll choose optimal dates to make sure your tune-up happens early, before the cold weather strikes. And our trustworthy team can make you aware of any immediate problems.
Does Your Heater Need an Expert Repair?
Catching an issue with your heater right when it starts can save a lot of headaches, time, and money. Minimize the hassle by being aware when your heater calls out for professional attention. These signs mean it's time to call an established heating repair company (like us!):
- SHORT CYCLING: Your system turns on and works for a short while, but turns off before bringing the house up to temperature.
- BAD ODORS: When your heater first turns on for the season,a dusty smell is normal. But be aware of any burning smells or bad smells.
- EXPENSIVE TO USE: Always compare your energy bills from the same month year-to-year. Your bill should stay about the same. If it spikes, there’s a problem.
Skip the inconvenience and save money on expensive repairs with an upgrade! We’ll handle your heating replacement services.
How to Get a Repair That Lasts!
To make sure a repair will really solve the issue at hand, a trained technician will:
- Properly troubleshoot to pinpoint the correct issue.
- Balance the options for repair between cost-effectiveness and longevity.
- Use the latest methods and tools in the trade.
- Install durable, brand-name replacement parts.
- Offer warranties or guarantees on the work.
We fix all types of heaters with a fair price and accurate work. With a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we’ve developed a trustworthy local reputation!