When you need convenience, cost-savings, and climate control in every season, consider a versatile heat pump system! This specially designed device cools in the summer and heats your home in the winter, all while saving money and energy!
Pro Service Mechanical is your go-to heat pump contractor in Saskatoon, SK. Whether you need a repair, ongoing maintenance, or a brand-new installation, we’re certified to help! Our background-checked and drug-tested employees take pride in their high-level work. With 24/7 emergency service and up-front pricing, our trained team is the obvious choice!
Looking for other energy efficient heating options? Have you heard about radiant heating?
Customers Love These Heat Pump Benefits!
When our educated technicians share the benefits of heat pump installation, customers get excited! Could you benefit from any of these heating and cooling perks?
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Designed to function as an AC in the summer and a heater in the winter.
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY: Considerably lower operating costs than standard electric heating and cooling.
- LOW-MAINTENANCE: A new system requires less maintenance and fewer repairs.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Releases fewer carbon emissions for clean energy use.
- LONG LIFE: Can last up to and well-beyond 20 years.
How Does a Heat Pump Unit Work?
A system that can be used year-round is desirable for most homeowners in Saskatoon, SK. This maximizes your installation budget and provides convenience in every season. But how does this innovative equipment work?
Heat pumps provide dramatic efficiency because of how they transform the temperature indoors. A conventional heater consumes a ton of energy by creating hot air. A heat pump simply pulls the heat that already exists outside of your home, into your home.
And in the summer, the unit pulls heat energy out of your home, making it cooler indoors. This process of moving temperatures around that already exists in the air results in great cost-savings!
Are you installing a heating system for the first time? We can handle your ductwork installation too!
Headache-Free Maintenance for Your Heat Pump
Heat pumps require little maintenance when compared to conventional heating and cooling systems. But this equipment is complicated, and a bit of care on your end will give you top performance and the longest lifespan possible. Here’s how you can achieve high-powered performance:
- Clean and inspect your air filters 1x/month.
- Replace filters when needed.
- Keep outdoor unit clear of debris, leaves or snow.
- Make sure plants are trimmed to stay at least 18 inches away from outdoor equipment.
- Keep your thermostat set to a consistent temperature year-round.
- Schedule Pro Service Mechanical for equipment cleaning, testing and for any necessary repairs (we’re even available 24/7 for unexpected problems!).