For many, it’s easy to forget about one of the most important components of your HVAC system - your air ducts! This is because they are often hidden behind your walls and ceilings so they’re usually the last thing you suspect when you have a heating or cooling issue. However, your ducts serve an important function in that they transport cool or warm air throughout your home and deliver right to you. Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon, SK can assist you with air duct repair and more.
We are locally owned and operated which means we are in tune with the specific needs of our community. No matter what service you need, our professional techs can help you every step of the way.
Boost your indoor air quality with a whole home air cleaner installation.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair
Your ducts are an important system. They are responsible for delivering cool or warm air into your home. When they’re compromised, so is your comfort and you might be feeling the effects. Here are certain things you should consider if you notice an issue with your ducts that mean you need ductwork repair:
- Visible dust or dirt near, in, or around your vents.
- Reduced air flow.
- An increase in your cooling costs.
- Mould growth near, around, or in your vents.
- Strange noises in your vents.
- Decreased air quality.
When to Replace Your Ducts
It’s easy to forget your ducts since you almost never see them but they play an important role in keeping you cool and comfortable in your Saskatoon home. Without proper ductwork, you would experience issues with getting your home warm or cool enough. Here’s when to consider ductwork replacement by one of the professionals at Pro Service Mechanical:
- High Energy Bills: Holes or collapsed ducts could cause more than 20% of the air to escape from your vents. This will lead to an increase in your energy bills.
- Inconsistent Heating/Cooling: If you notice certain rooms or warmer or cooler than others, it could be an issue with faulty ductwork or blocked vents.
- Mould or Mildew Growth: Poorly insulated ducts could cause mould or mildew growth inside. This can lead to health problems, strange smells, and a host of other issues.
- Collapsed or Tangled Ducts: If your ducts are tangled or collapsed, it’s likely you’re experiencing poor or reduced airflow.
Suffering from allergies or just want to improve the air quality in your home? Schedule your indoor air quality service today!
Why Choose Us?
Hiring an expert to work in your home is a must! You don’t want to risk poor workmanship or amateur installations. We strongly believe that your total home comfort is a top priority. We work to exceed your expectations with every service we offer. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Fully insured and certified technicians
- Upfront Pricing
- Speedy Response