Furnace Saskatoon, furnace maintenance, service, repair, tune up, don’t wait!
by Ben Wanner of Pro Service Mechanical
Its that time of year again, to have your furnace serviced and avoid those dreaded problems that leave you in a panic when the temperature plummets. Call the pros at Pro Service and we will come out and…….
- Examine chimney and clean out debris
- Visually check heat exchanger
- Examine blower compartment
- Clean & lubricate motor and fan
- Clean or replace filter (if supplied by customer)
- Clean and reset burners
- Examine operation of fan and high limit controls
- Inspect gas pilot system
- Examine and adjust drive system
- Test thermostat and furnace switch
Your home heating tune up will let you know if your ready for winter or if there are other issues that need to be addressed before that cold snap. Your tune up at $139.95 is money well spent for the peace of mind you will have.
We service all makes and models of heating equipment including
- water heaters
- heat pumps…………and more
($20 extra charge for high efficiency furnaces and boilers, $90 extra for a second furnace)
Be ready this year with a little help from your heating pros at Pro Service. Our friendly staff are ready to help with all your heating needs so visit our contact page and find out more. Contact us